.


Monday, May 27, 2013

Couriers Do Not Deliver

The quality of customer service is getting worse. Being left on the phone while the answering device takes a break is common. Being told they will fix it later when you inform the bank that the ATM is not working is also the usual way of things. Having no one on checkout duty at a supermarket is another complaint.

Another "con" doing the rounds is couriers not delivering parcels. On many occasions they don't even leave a contact number on your phone. They just leave you waiting. You eventually find a contact number and they tell you they couldn't find the address, when normal mail deliveries continue with no problems. They are lying - they haven't been out. Think of the money they are pocketing by not sending someone out.

It is easy for them to tell you to pick it up at the office, but what about the inconvenience and cost of taking a day off work to pick up a parcel? Putting it bluntly - they are stealing! They have already been paid to provide a service, usually by you when you pay for post and packaging.

As long as people accept this and do nothing this con will continue and get worse. Complain through your consumer affairs or fair trading body.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
History
Australian Blog                         
ALL BLOG ARTICLES· ──► (BLOG HOME PAGE)

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:18 AM

    Yet no evidence through that early period survived. Edmonton is also renowned for several
    popular festivals that take place throughout the year.


    Here is my blog post: prywatny detektyw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:21 AM

    Feel the need produce a look at more when it comes to the
    similar. Need you had gotten new suggestions?

    my website ... make money

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:58 PM

    Acne is definitely dedicated problem to lot of an individuals nowadays.
    That is the reason why I become like I need to choose something about it.
    ..thanks

    Also visit my web site ... http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/clearpores-review-clear-pores-acne-treatment-restore-your-body-balance-latest-information-205445.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:52 AM

    Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend
    your website, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a
    acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright
    clear idea

    Look at my blog - religious tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:29 AM

    The bank always design its own database with possible security.
    Adjectives that I are going to use are repetitive, sloppy, and colorless.


    Here is my page; pobierowo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:36 AM

    Indian music has both elements - 'Raag' and 'Taal'. Whenever you feel low and sad, listening on
    music can give out you the demanded boost.


    my website :: pobierowo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:08 PM

    An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been doing
    a little homework on this. And he actually bought me dinner due to
    the fact that I discovered it for him... lol. So let
    me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for
    spending the time to talk about this matter here on your web
    site.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: Ripped Muscle Xtreme Diet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:28 AM

    I think everything said made a great deal of sense. However, consider this, what if you
    added a little information? I am not saying your information isn't good., but what if you added something to maybe get a person's attention?
    I mean "Couriers Do Not Deliver" is kinda boring. You ought to peek at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create post headlines to grab people to open the links. You might add a video or a pic or two to grab people excited about everything've written.
    Just my opinion, it might make your posts a little bit more interesting.


    Also visit my weblog Solde Air Max

    ReplyDelete