.


Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Fame Can Shorten Life

If you want to be famous or are driven to it, there may be a cost. Though, I am still not sure if it is statistically proven, it seems that being well know shortens life. Obituaries were examined and they showed that celebrities lives were shorter by a few years.

People in physically or mentally stressful occupations such as ex-sportsman and performers had the shortest lives. This was followed by academics and those in medicine. The next group was composers, writers and artists. Those in business and politics lived longer.

It is surmised that having fame at a young age then losing it later in life is a burden that shortens lives. This is questionable because many famous celebrities remain so even when they officially retire. It could be that the drive for fame remains into old age and this destroys life. This is closely aligned with a risk taking personality. Life could be shorter due to self-destruction.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Fame
Australian Blog                         
ALL BLOG ARTICLES· ──► (BLOG HOME PAGE)

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:26 AM

    If some one wishes expert view about blogging afterward i propose him/her to
    pay a visit this blog, Keep up the good job.

    Have a look at my web page - Abercrombie Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:57 PM

    Ahaa, its nice dialogue about this piece of writing here at this weblog, I have read all that,
    so now me also commenting here.

    my web-site Louis Vuitton Bags :: www.explorethecapabilities.com
    ::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately
    all important infos. I'd like to look extra posts like this .

    Also visit my website Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:32 PM

    I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    My web blog Nike Free Tilbud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:23 PM

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on french neckties.

    Regards

    my page Boutique Guess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:29 AM

    Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

    Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll
    be book-marking and checking back frequently!

    my web page ... Air Max Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:55 PM

    An impressive share! I have just forwarded this
    onto a colleague who was conducting a little homework on this.
    And he actually ordered me lunch due to the fact that I found it
    for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!

    ! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this issue here on your website.


    Feel free to visit my website ... Kobe Bryant Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:33 AM

    I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph
    posted at this site is actually pleasant.

    my homepage; LeBron James 9

    ReplyDelete