Bystanders said a strong yellow glow could be seen emanating from the chimney. Apparently, The dog had not been defrosted properly. A nearby resident said it was not unusual for such things to happen at the crematorium.
Government officials said the housing zone will be completely separated from the light industrial area where the pet crematorium is situated. If people passing by can see unusual happenings already the distance between the operation and the new housing estate had better be a long way. On the other hand, the odd fireworks display never hurt anyone.